Saturday, May 22, 2010

beginning of my brat


so here is the start to my bratstyle 650...bought it off ebay from a guy in clearfield area last year, sat in the shed untill just a few days ago...so far i'm pulling the wiring (miles of wire), cutting stuff off, changes the wheels to an 18in rear and still a 19 in front but they are from an old tx yamaha or something and have those different walls (can't remember what they're called now) and i put the honda rebel shocks on...i'm planning on this build taking THREE YEARS, so i won't be too bummed when it actually takes me 2.5years...there is a DIY bratstyle seat kit that i plan on buying, tacking into place and having pangea speed finishwelding for me...that is if he doesn't mind working around my horrible welding (lack of) skills...if you didn't already know, andy carter of pangea speed is the man!

No comments:

Post a Comment