Saturday, July 24, 2010

love-hate




my relationship with my xs is very love hate...here is one pic of me loving it and one pic of me hating it, about 10 mins after my loving it shot...i love riding it, i hate working on it...maybe if i was able to spend as much time riding it as i did working on it or paying to have it worked on...so far my freedom machine has been more like a ball and chain, with me having to work extra to pay for it to get worked on, or spending too long stabbing in the dark (working on it myself) and missing all that time with the fam...grrr, i'm getting super frustrated....but man, those 2 hours it was running was SO fun
pray that i get this thing working right for this coming moto monday...and if that doesn't work, then pray that its ready for the salt flat social...p.s to my wife...i know you would've prefered that i censor my bird, i was just to lazy to get that creative

3 comments:

  1. You need to learn the Mormon Birds, one is better than the other as far as creative. First: instead of the middle finger, flip that thing the Pinky. My Momo friends in ohio give the Pinky. Last: Stick your left hand up like your giving a HIGH FIVE. Then take your right hand and give a THUMBS UP. Finally take the bottom edge of your right hand (The Pinky Side) and place it in the middle of your High Five, and Tah Dah the Mormon Bird (Gobble Gobble)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... some sweet shots! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. Would love to see that bike at Moto Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jeff, give me a call at 801- 836-6869. I want to see you riding it to moto Monday! Two wheeled freedom machine co.

    ReplyDelete