Thursday, August 12, 2010

livin on a prayer-bon jovi


here is my little baby in the hands of brady at two wheeled freedom machine company... so as far as we can tell, my pamco ignition went bad...today is thursday, salt flat social is tomorrow...hoping to get pamco to overnight me an ignition, get out of work early, run to spanish fork install that thing, hope it does the trick and ride this little tease up to the social...if that works, i'll be the one at the social with the huge grin on my face that will not go away...
hey, brady, if i mention two wheeled freedom machine company in 5 consecutive posts on my blog that nobody reads do i get a free two wheeled freedom machine company tshirt?...extra large

1 comment:

  1. Hey I made a blog...it totally sucks but I made one check it out.

    ReplyDelete