Thursday, August 5, 2010

soggy cake

this picture is of my shoes soaking wet after getting stuck in the rain storm yesterday...while mother nature was shooting b.b's of rain at my face and soaked clothes plus speeding motorcycle equals very effective air conditioning when its least needed...i kept thinking about that trips some boltsaction guys took and got snowed on the way back to utah...how did they do that?...i'm totally getting the nearest motel if that ever happens to me
this pic is of my boy tearing into chili's molten lava cake after getting 5 shots at the Dr.'s office...i remember my pre-kindergarten shots, my twin brother passed out...he kinda has a history of that :)
pic1+pic2=soggy cake

4 comments:

  1. Man I am a wimp, I would of never even attempted to take a ride yesterday, and your boy is a champ, I love those cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I love those molten lava cakes to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I passed out from those shots, although I definitely passed out from shots as I got older.

    ReplyDelete
  4. brad, i clearly remember you kick and screaming over the doctors knee and then you went limp...

    ReplyDelete