Friday, September 17, 2010

alternator is in

got to this abour 7pm yesterday...went pretty quick (that is nothing happen that made me throw a hissy fit)...had to take of exhaust, the foot pegs and it seemslike another thing or two, in order to get to the alternator...anyways, it kicked over like 4th try, i remembered to turn the gas on with the 2 or 3rd kick and even pulled the choke...rode down the rode and back and she stayed on...(sure was dark though, gotta get my headlight pointed at the ground more)...battery wasn't even on the charger for the last few days...so hopefully that means i'm good...gonna give it a test ride after work today with skater jay and bradlito
if my bike behaves over the next little while, i'd really like to do a ride somewheres, camp a night or something...just go out and be dudes

5 comments:

  1. Dude Camping would be sooooo TIGHT! I'm in...wait I don't have a bike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got your jets Mr. Massic, and me and ruler steve talked it over and see no problem using your push cable as a pull cable. So you should be shredding the dirty south again my monday! wooo!Sorry to hijack your shizzle Jeff! I'm stoked you got it all installed! I'd for sure go camping as long as we share a tent... I'm scared of bears...

    ReplyDelete
  3. listen here brokeback brady, i said "be dudes" which means no tent, and a bear is the only breathing thing you are allowed to snuggle with...and a bunch of other rules that i'll make up as we go

    ReplyDelete
  4. Broke back Brady thanks for getting the bike up and going, where shall we camp? I have a tent and I'm bringing it.

    ReplyDelete