Monday, September 20, 2010

here we go again, again, again...

i do have a picture of it broke down, but i was too pissed to think of using the flash...and its not worth taking the time to load it to the computer...it broke down after riding it for about 3 hours, totally thought i was good to go, then a few miles from home and after a fresh gas up, @#%$@^^%$...couple days later i thought i had it fixed, venting issue, then it died just as i was leaving my neighborhood, at least i could walk it home and not have to get the truck...but that still wasn't enough to keep me from throwing my helmet at it, denting the tank twice and cracking my helmet, and kicking some crap in the garage...it was like my old hockey temper skateboarding days...so i did some figuring real quick and found i have, AT LEAST, $3,625 into it...if someone were to actually offer me that for this POS, it would be theirs... ...i'm thinking of repainting my tank to look like a lemon...

3 comments:

  1. I love the label on this comment, I also love your new tank idea. I'm sorry to hear about your bike bro, but you know you don't want to get rid of it. I bet if you keep the frame you could find a new motor to put in it. that would be a worst comes to worst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I'm sorry to hear you've sunk so much into it. But hang in there man, we'll get running sweet! Is that the price of the parts bike?

    ReplyDelete